EasyGov.swiss, the online desk for companiesThursday, 16 November 2017
Online since 6 November 2017, EasyGov.swiss allows companies to deal with their administrative tasks electronically, making business administration as efficient as possible.
EasyGov.swiss was created to facilitate, accelerate and optimize the compulsory administrative procedures for enterprises at the federal, cantonal and municipal level. Thanks to this secure and reliable platform, companies can now electronically process authorization, application and reporting procedures in one place. EasyGov relieves and saves costs for both companies and the authorities, while at the same time making the exchange of information within the Swiss administration a lot easier.
The following services are currently available on EasyGov.swiss:
- Entry in the Commercial Register
- Registration with the AVS (compensation funds)
- Registration for value-added tax
- Registration with the accident insurance (SUVA and private insurers)
Update of Commercial Register information
- Amendments to the Commercial Register that do not require a notarial deed nor concern a change of canton
- Extension of deadlines
- Declaration of adherence to the tax rate method
- Request of statements according to the services received
The Swiss Confederation, the cantons and the municipalities will gradually add other electronic services to the platform. By the end of 2019, all the most frequent administrative procedures will be available on EasyGov.swiss.