New IMD’s World Competitiveness Yearbookvendredi, 7 juin 2013
Top 3 are US, Switzerland and Hong Kong! It is the best results ever for Switzerland.
Key attractiveness factors of Switzerland include:
- Fiscal discipline (i.e. the “debt brake” as discussed during the last GGBa week);
- Macro-economic constancy and predictability;
- Investment incentives attractive to foreign investors;
- Labor regulations which stimulate economic activities;
- Competitive tax regime;
- High level of education which promotes all fields of study and knowledge transfer between companies and universities.
Official site: www.imd.org/wcc/news-wcy-ranking/